This is the first of these podcasts around how we unblock our immense creative potentials as human beings. It’s on FEELING, which seems like a potent place to begin:
Quite unwittingly, our collective consciousness has been pulled into a strangely atrophied and polarised version of ‘feeling’. We’re consistently expected either to numb ourselves to atrocities and/ or to be moved to emotional extremes by theatrical re-enactments of human ‘experience’.
Being consciously sentient, and moving deeper always into that sentience, is such a key role for the creative: without this profound engagement in sensory experience, we really can only be talking about surface matters.
Without ‘full-immersion’, we have a shallow interaction with reality: which is to say that if we become more feeling, we start to understand the huge capacity that we have for cultivating harmony and love, for growing energy and making opportunity where there was nothing. We plant seeds everywhere, because we feel their potential, and we know with every fibre of our being that it’s simply good.
There is immense potential in what we become – that more-than-the-sum-of-the-parts – when we feel and know and sense as we were born to.
Let me know your response in the comments below – I’d love to hear how feeling is part of your artistic practise and lifestyle.
As ever, it’s a joy to be in touch with you – loads of really happy creative wishes, and speak to you next month, if I don’t see you on one of the links below…
***THE HAPPY ENDING **
- I now make monthly public posts via my newsletter and this blog. If you’d like to be notified of this, subscribe to this blog, and join my newsletter.
- Join me on Patreon if you’d like to hear/ see/ read much more: that’s my inner circle, where I share the most with my very special folks.
- Please let me know you’ve seen this post by clicking on the heart symbol and/ or commenting below – and please share it if you know someone who’d be inspired! ❤
- My website is here, my art is on Etsy, The Real School of Art is here, my books on Lulu and Blurb, and art holidays on VAWAA.
- Social media links: Instagram, Facebook – the art school, my artist page, the Insider’s Guide To Guardia book page, Twitter – clareartista