CIAO! WHAT DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ALL THE ‘NO’ IN OUR ‘NORMALITY’?
Seeking healing, I’ve also been astounded at how it’s the simplest things, readily available, that are the best cures for the whole… Which in turn reminds me how a successful life is about being rather than doing: it’s about letting go and letting things be as they are – which leads me to being satisfied with all that I have, and focussing on the parts that are working, rather than navigating from what is imperfect.
I hope that my creative inspiration podcast inspires you! Please join in the conversation below, if you feel stimulated to:
Other creative news from the Arthouse this month – this new art on brick…
My book Making Space To Make is also coming along nicely this month – I’m on chapter 11, and it’s starting to feel like a beautiful, meaningful book! Above is an illustration from the Taking Back Time/ Taking Responsibility chapter. I’ll be sharing excerpts from it over on Patreon in June, and hope to have it published on Lulu Books around midsummer.
As ever, thank you so much for your support and interest in my work, and it’s always wonderful to know your thoughts on the subjects discussed – do respond below, or write to me directly via the contact page,
Tantissime belle cose,
***THE HAPPY ENDING ***
- I now make monthly public posts via my newsletter and this blog. If you’d like to be notified of this, subscribe to this blog, and join my newsletter.
- Join me on Patreon if you’d like to hear/ see/ read much more: that’s my inner circle, where I share the most with my very special folks.
- Please let me know you’ve seen this post by clicking on the heart symbol and/ or commenting below – and please share it if you know someone who’d be inspired! ❤
- My website is here, mio sito in italiano è qui, my art is on Etsy, The Real School of Art is here, my books on Lulu and Blurb, and art holidays on VAWAA.
- Social media links: Instagram, Facebook – the art school, my artist page, the Insider’s Guide To Guardia book page, Twitter – clareartista