scroll down for your gifts xx
Ciao, dear friend…
Welcome to my podcast ♥
This is a special mid-month solstice podcast on why, when the world doesn’t seem interested in what we’re creating – it’s the time when we most need to keep doing it!
Winter is a time to align with the depths of what we most feel, what we most want, where we most want to be, how we most want to create our reality.
The alchemy of winter is this subtle realignment that goes on underneath the surface, the hours contemplating or conversing at length in front of the fire, the connectedness of coming together with family and community, and the sharing of our abundance with each other…
It’s also a time to observe beauty in the non-sunny, in the non-up-up-up; in the darkness and cold, and in the struggle and quiet success of a life well lived, a body kept warm and nourished.
Click play below, to hear the podcast:
This is a short video about a new painting I’m almost finished:
And this is a short video about the Sacred Pregnancy painting, soon to be released for sale.
Longer videos about both of these paintings are available this week on my Patreon
Download your special midwinterfest gift –
Halo Of Thoughts painting, for you to print out at home.
Here’s my catalogue (download by clicking above)
– with the 2-for-1 painting offer throughout December.
And finally, the Arthouse For Sale listing is complete – this week I’ll be announcing it far and wide, through a UK based property agency – soooo excited about the next phase of domestic alchemy!
A truly beautiful midwinterfest full of peace, joy, warmth and love to you,
***THE HAPPY ENDING ***
- Huge gratitude to you from my ♥ if you’ll click on LIKE and/ or comment below! And even more gratitude if you share this – if you know someone who’d be inspired.
- Subscribe below and/ or join my newsletter.
- Join me on Patreon if you’d like to get more insight into my life and work: colour, depth, meaning, creative freedom, the good life, the whole woman… Patreon is my inner circle, where I share most with my very special people.
- My art school website is here, my art is on Etsy.
- Social media: Instagram, Facebook – the art school, my artist page